This are more tips and tricks for when your always on the go. From easy hair styling tricks to easy make-up tricks to what to keep on you for a daily use. After these tips, you will be apply to go any where at any time.
1) The T-Zone Blow-dry. The t-zone blow-dry is a quick way to style your hair without having to style the whole head. The t-zone is from behind your ears forward, and the top of your head. First, apply product to your hair to help it dry quicker and smoother, such as Paul Mitchell’s Super Skinny. Then rough dry your head with the blow dryer on high heat for about 5-10 mins, then run a brush through it. Section out the front of your hair and top section. Use a round brush and blow-dry these sections as desired. The t-zone blow-dry the top and front of your hair is styled, so it will give you a polished look.
2) Fix Flat Hair. If your hair constantly falls flat, next time condition your hair first, then shampoo it. The conditioner will give your hair the moisture it needs, and by shampooing it after it will keep your hair from becoming weighed down. If your hair is flatter by the next morning, flip your head upside down and blow-dry your hair on cool. When you flip your head back over, it will give you more volume. Spray lightly with hair spray to help hold.
3) Fix Frizzy Hair. If you have curly hair that tends to get frizzy after it dries or anytime you try to brush it try this trick. Use a squirt bottle and fill it with water. Lightly spray your hair. Take a nickel to quarter size amount of lotion and rub it in both hands. Apply on your hair (without touching the scalp) starting at the top and go in a downward motion. Then rub your ends in between your hands. The lotion will help to reduce frizz and give your hair a nice scent from what ever lotion you chose.
1) Refresh your make-up. Every morning you go through your daily make-up routine. Concealer, foundation, and cover-up are all part of this routine. Usually about half-way through the day you notice that you need a touch-up, but instead of applying more and more product, you can use a different technique to refresh your make-up. Dab your brush in a little bit of water and re-blend your make-up. It will have it looking fresher, and not dried out.
2) Lips & Cheeks Matching. If you are in a crunch for time and do not have any blush, you can use your lipstick as blush. Apply your lipstick as you normally would, and if it is shade of pink, you can apply a dab on each cheek. Blend in with your fingers like you would with a blush brush. It instantly adds color to your cheeks, and nobody will know that you used lipstick instead of blush.
If your skin tends to get oily through-out the day, keep a stash of paper towel in your purse, desk or pocket. Take one out and gently pad your forehead, nose and chin to absorb oil. Do not rub your skin because it will remove your make-up, making it look smeared.
Using these tips will help you look polished, even if you only took a few minutes to get ready. And keep you looking great all day long. Thank you for all your kind words and support.