Everyone has one of those day’s were you just don’t have time for that morning routine. Well, instead of going out in sweats, yesterday’s make-up, and that slept on hair, try some of these tips. It will give you a fresher appearance, no matter what your wearing or were your going.
1) Dry Shampoo. Dry Shampoo is the best invention ever! If you are in a rush and do not have time to wash your hair, spray dry shampoo from about 8-10 inches from your scalp on the roots. Wait two minutes, then brush threw your hair. It will eat up an access oil and leave your hair styled as desired.
2) Natural Hair. If you are tired of blow-drying your hair after washing it, why not go natural? Add a drop of Paul Mitchell’s Super Skinny in your hands, rub together and apply over the mid shaft (middle of hair) to the ends. It helps your hair to dry quicker, and makes it easier to brush. If you have curly hair, add mouse and scrunch your hair for nice curls.
3) EXTREME Side Part. Tired of your everyday part? Want to change up your hair without being to drastic? Try the extreme side part. If you already part your hair to one side of your head, move the current part over 1- 2 inches. If you part your hair down the middle, move your part either right or left 2 1/2-3 1/2 inches. It will give you a different look, and add volume to the top of your head.
1) Lip Balm. If your in a hurry and need to apply something to your lips, try a lip balm. It is great for adding a moisture to dry lips and gives you an added shine. You can also buy colored lip balm if wanted. Keep it on you and apply it multiple times a day for long lasting shine.
2) Tinted Moisturizer. Tinted moisturizer is great if you do not have time to apply foundation, blush or bronzer. Find a tinted moisturizer like Dermologica’s Sheer Tint Moisture in your shade and apply. It has an SPF of 15 in it to protect against harmful rays, a tint of color to have you looking radiant, and the moisturizer you need to keep your skin from becoming dry and flaky. It works for all skin types, and will give you an long lasting glow.
3) Eyelash Curler. To really bring out your eyes, apply a coat of mascara then use an eyelash curler on your top lashes. By doing so your lashes will curl upwards making you appear more awake. It helps to take away from eye creases, while giving your eyes a youthful appearance. If you have short lashes, it will also make them appear longer.
Next time you are in a hurry, try these simple hair and make-up tricks to give you that little fix-up before you leave.
*Added Tip. Apply hydrocrotisone cream over razor burn to help minimize it, and reduce itching.