On Tuesday we gave you 5 tips on how to make you look younger by changing up your make-up some. Today we are going to give you 5 more tips, and you should then have the complete younger look!
1. Switch to a Gel Liner. As you get older, using eyeliner can be a great way to make your eyes POP. Pencil liners tend to smudge, which can enhance fine lines and wrinkles. Liquid liner can tend to look very thick and over done. For a simple look, use a gel liner, which creates a nice line, without smudging. To change it up a little try the cat eye effect. Just apply your liner on the top lid, and add a small flick up at the end of your eye lid.
2. Use an Eyelash Curler. As you get older, your eyelashes can become thinner. Applying many coats of mascara, can give you clumpy, unappealing lashes. Apply one thin coat of mascara, and use a lash curler on your lashes. Apply another thin coat of mascara on the top lashes only. It will make your lashes appear longer, and your eyes brighter. Also try a volumizing mascara for an extra boost.
3. Fill in your Brows. If your eyebrows are starting to become a lighter color, and less full looking, try lightly filling them in. Outline the shape of your brows, and going from the middle, go fuller to lighter while gently filling in with a brush. It will give you an instant eye lift, and give you more defined eyebrows. Make sure to use a color that is close to your natural eyebrow color, and only up to a shade darker. You want to make sure it looks natural and not drawn on. Another option is getting your eyebrows tinted. It lasts for over a month, and gives you nice natural brows.
4. Stay away from Dark Lip Color. Dark lipstick can make you look older, and bring out fine lines on your face. It will make your lips appear thinner. Go for a more natural color choice, like a light pink, with a gloss over it. The gloss will give the effect of fuller lips, and add an extra shine.
5. Invest in a Nude Liner. A nude liner is used by professionals to keep eye make-up as well as lipstick from running. Use it to line the inner corners of your eyes as well as the lower eye rim. Or line your lips with it before applying lipstick. It will make your eyes look more awake, and give long lasting make-up that stays put.
For all those lady’s out there, you are beautiful at any age, but if you think you want to take a few years off, try these tips. It will make you look younger and bring back that killer confidence.