Here is 5 additional ways to add volume to your flat lifeless hair.
1. Use Dry Shampoo! In between washes or to rock a style from the day before use a little dry shampoo. It will remove the excess oils and give your hair extra lift. Just spray on your roots and rub in with your fingers.
2. Match hair texture to the right product! To get the best looking hair use products for your hair type. If you have thinner hair use light weight products like a mist or light serum to give added volume. For medium textured hair use a mousse to add bulk to the hair without weighting it down.
3. Feed your scalp! A Healthy scalp leads to healthy hair growth. If your hair seems thin and straggly, use a vitamin enriched treatment. It will give the nutrients your scalp needs to help grow healthy hair.
4. Tease it! When you tease your hair it creates a padding of hair that the rest of your hair sits on. Thus giving it volume. When you tease your hair be sure to fully remove the teeth from the hair after each stroke.
5. Add some curls! After you ruff dry your hair roll in curlers. Let them sit until the hair is completely dry then remove. Not only will you have loose waves or curls, but it will give you added volume on top.