Here are 5 simple tricks to help your flat lifeless hair.
1. Lose the part! Keeping your hair parted the same way tends to flatten the hair. Switch your part to the other side for an instant volume boost. You can also lose the part completely by pulling your hair straight back. Use hairspray to keep the hair in place.
2. Condition first, Then Shampoo. While most people shampoo their hair before they condition it, that causes your hair to become weighted down reuslting in a flat look. By conditioning your hair before you shampoo you will remove excess build up, and result in fuller hair.
3. Get the right cut! If you have thick hair avoid getting a one-length cut. This will cause your hair to look weighted down. Instead use longer layers to give your hair the movement it needs. With thinner hair try a shorter more layered cut to give and appearance of thickness.
4. Blow up, Not out! When blow drying first ruff dry your hair, then blow dry in an upward motion to create volume. Use the cool shot at the end to freeze the hair.
5. Add oils! Use an all natural plant oil to help remove the heavier oils on your scalp. When you wash your hair it will be healthier and cleaner.~Aphrodite