All natural products are some of the easiest ways to get great beauty results. You can fill your skin and body with key vitamins and antioxidants. You can also use some of it to enhance your hair as well. Using all natural herbs are also a great way to heal your body. Try adding these few things into your everyday life and see a difference.
1) Apples. Apples are a great fruit, that can be added into just about anything. They are not only good for your body, but they also have a compound in them called malic acid. Malic acid loosens dead skin cells off of your body, and unclogs pores.
2) Cranberries. Cranberries can be great to help prevent and get rid of bladder infections. Since they have high levels of vitamins and antioxidants, cranberries in return help produce new skin cells and fight off damage from harsh weather conditions.
3) Spices. Spices like nutmeg, ginger, and lavender are great to be used in cooking, but there also great for your skin. They increase circulation to the skin and help to give it a natural glow. Ginger is also great if you have an upset stomach. Take 1 gram of ginger powder to help eliminate nausea and vomiting.
4) Pumpkins. Pumpkins can be great to eat in pumpkin pie, but the also have vitamin a and tons of powerful enzymes. These enzymes can help to remove dead skin cells, and brighten your skin. It also softens your skin.
5) Red Pepper and Turmeric. Red pepper and turmeric are all used to relieve pain. Red pepper is spicy, and used on the skin for pain relief. You rub it on the area that hurts, it may cause a mild burning, but is goes deep into the tissue to sooth the pain. Turmeric is a plant that is used for anti-inflammatory purposes. Mix a pinch into anything you are making, and it can help ease your pain.
6) Lemon Juice. Lemon juice is not only used for cooking, but can be great for your hair. Mix a cup of lemon juice with water and wash your hair with it. It gets rid of excess dirt and oil. It also gives it an added shine.
If you have burns, rub aloe straight from the plant on it. It will ease the pain of the burn and help reduce the swelling.
Try eating or adding any of these ingredients into your everyday life. They will help enhance the look of your skin, hair and your over all body.